2013 National POMC Conference Photos | Event Photography



Those who know me somewhat well, know that I'm involved in a group called Parents Of Murdered Children. This National Non-Profit Organization provides "on-going emotional support, education, prevention, advocacy, and awareness" to survivors of homicide victims. After my brother, Ronald, was murdered on April 27th, 2002, my mother became involved in support groups, and I joined. Currently, I am the Secretary for the Inland Empire Chapter of POMC.

This is not only a great resource for those affected by the horrible crime of murder, but a group of people close to my heart. Each conference is like a family reunion, of a family no one would ever choose to be a part of, but that we are all thankful to have.

In 2011, I was asked to be the Official Photographer of the Conference in Milwaukee, WI. This year, I was asked again. This year's conference was held August 15th-18th in Cincinnati, OH at the Hilton Netherland Plaza. It's my pleasure to be able to provide something I love doing as my way of giving back to the group.

           For more information on the Parents Of Murdered Children Organization, please visit: www.POMC.com

                        Here is the link to my local chapter's website: www.IECPOMC.com

If you haven't already, I would love for you to "Like" my Facebook page! Stay updated with all that's going on in my photography business, and keep up with specials and contests!

To view the photos I took at the 2013 National Parents Of Murdered Children Conference,
follow this link: 

Instructions are below. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!

(Click to view larger)

Instructions: At the top of the photos, the days are separated into folders. You can view each day separately, by clicking on the date link. Click a photo to view it larger. You are able to download individual photos, or the entire set. At the top of the photos, you will see a button to download, next to the little heart. You will be asked to enter your email, and the PIN number. The PIN to download the set is 2880.You will then be given the option of which days to download, select all three to download the entire set of photos. If you want to download photos individually, click the photos you want, then click the download button at the top of the photo. 
Finally, click the little heart on the photos to tell me which ones are your favorite, and share with everyone! Click "Like" and "Share" to share on your Facebook, so everyone who attended (and those who missed this year's conference!) can view the photos. If you are going to post photos, and would like to give credit (which is an awesome thing to do!), please credit
Stephanie Ann Overstreet Photography www.PhotographyBySAO.com